Keep your email secureHosted Exchange assures that your business email is protected against both inbound and outbound threats. With powerful anti-spam and anti-virus, Hosted Exchange protects your business systems from email infections. And with an easy-to-use control panel, you can designate users and define appropriate services and features for them.
Increase productivity cost-effectivelyIn addition to secure email, Hosted Exchange provides users with business productivity features including calendaring, contacts and document sharing. It can also reduce email management costs, increase email reliability and uptime, and improve productivity for users with on-the-go email access and syncing from your tablets, iPhones® and other smartphones.
Email encryption optionThis gateway approach to security inspects all outbound email to ensure compliance with your defined email privacy policies. The service only encrypts sensitive data and determines the best method for delivering these emails.
Email archive optionA secure vault provides email preservation for your company's compliance and operational purposes. The email archiving system automatically extracts message contents and attachments from incoming/outgoing emails and after indexing, it stores them in read-only format. This ensures that archived records are maintained in their original state.
You're in controlOur Exchange Control Panel lets you manage your company's Exchange email account in the following ways:
- Create Exchange Mailboxes/Users and Contacts
- Create Email Distribution Lists
- Create Public Email Folders
- Set and Monitor Exchange Mailbox Storage
- Migration Support* from your current email provider
- 24/7 Helpdesk
With Hosted Exchange, you have a highly differentiated Active Directory* solution that increases your business’s productivity and efficiency.
- Real Single Sign-On™ (SSO) for any version of Active Directory.* No need to upgrade to MS Active Directory 2008 or to deploy Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) 2.0.
- Supports multiple Active Directory forests (multiple domains)
- Domain controller lets you users log-in and get to mail if your Active Directory goes down